It’s time! We have such amazing members and never enough time to really connect with one another. So this meeting will be designed to maximize your connections. You’ll be able to help others and share your professional goals, too. Enjoy wine and snacks, sponsored by Savers, and bring plenty of business cards!
Dana Manciagli, our IAMCP-WIT Advisory Board leader and Professional Career Coach, will be facilitating a very interactive evening where you will…
1. have one-on-one time with other amazing members, including IAMCP-WIT leaders.
2. share a challenge or goal that you have and get insights.
3. help others by giving them advice
4. follow up on this event with LinkedIn connections, new friends and mentors!
A special thanks to Savers for sponsoring this event and providing the wine and food for you!
Logistics of the June 28th Event:
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Time: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm PDT
1. Park near the emerald color elevators and go up to the 2nd floor
2. Check in with the 2nd floor Microsoft receptionist and they’ll validate your parking
3. Wait for a badged Microsoft employee to escort you up to the 12th floor, Alder room, 12/12166
Tiny request: If you register, please commit to coming so we can plan for everybody! And bring plenty of business cards!
*IAMCP = International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners
*WIT = Women in Technology – Seattle Chapter