To connect the creative, innovative and hardworking women in the Microsoft eco-system for the purpose of:
- Providing mutual support in achieving professional and personal goals
- Attracting and retaining women into careers in information technology
- Furthering the objectives of IAMCP
- Building a community of like-minded women who meet annually at WPC
Diversity is good for business. Gender diversity introduces innovation which fuels better business, builds stronger relationships and increases profitability. We will attract a strong membership by example – by acting ethically, honestly and courageously and through an ongoing commitment to community outreach activities.
- Leveraging the power of global relationships, collaboration and learning to build a strong eco-system of women who can provide support and mutual learning
- Valuing diversity, foster a trusting, open and inclusive environment and treating each person in a manner that reflects respect
- Understand that each of us has the power to change the lives of others – we will use every interaction as an opportunity to impact others in a positive way
- Fostering a culture of community involvement and volunteerism – finding ways to give back to charities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of others.
Sponsored by Microsoft and IAMCP (International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners)